Want to give your bridal party the ideal finishing touch? Our party napkins will add elegance to your celebration. From chic and modern to timeless and traditional, our extensive collection of cloth napkins has something for everyone.
Shop Bridal Shower Napkins
Bridal Shower Cloth Napkins
Our fun cloth napkins will help you complete your table decoration. Whether your style is solid color designs, rustic, boho, or elegant patterns, we have what you are looking for.
Polka dots, boho florals, martinis, and peacocks are just a few of the napkin motifs that await. If you prefer rustic decor, our lace napkins might just hit the spot. If you’re into florals, our floral napkin collection is sure to please. And if you like a farmhouse aesthetic, try our buffalo check napkins.
Our cloth napkins help create a luxurious tablescape for your bachelorette party or bridal shower decoration. Pair party plates with bridal shower beverage napkins for a cohesive look. Dress our napkins up with napkin rings for an extra touch of elegance. Not only do they add style to your celebration, but they are also eco-friendly and reusable, making them a practical choice.
For an even more elegant look, choose one of our bridal shower tablecloths for your table decor base.
Bridal Shower Napkin Fabrics
For indoor or outdoor bridal showers, our cotton and polyester bridal napkin collections have something perfect for your event.
Choose from an array of cocktail napkin designs to find something to match your style. With the right table runners and tablecloths, our napkin sets will have your tables looking like something out of a movie or magazine. Place bridal shower favors next to plates, and your table is good to go.
If you prefer solid colors, we have a color for every party theme. For example, our espresso or camelia napkins would look stunning over a jacquard tablecloth.
Bridal Shower Table Linens
We offer an array of bridal shower tablecloths. Whether your party theme is rustic, boho, modern, or retro, we have a design to match. From pink roses to golden florals to red butterflies, you’ll find a motif for your decoration.
Our bridal shower table runners will give the final touch to your special table decor. Imagine how festive your table will look with our table linens, complete with table centerpieces, shower favors, and wine bottles.
Bridal Shower Napkin Decorations
Need some inspiration for using wedding shower napkins as decorations? A few suggestions to get you started are as follows:
- Napkins look more fancy when they are tied with ribbon or twine and a sprig of greenery or a flower is inserted into the tie.
- Napkins can be folded into a rose or a fan for a creative presentation.
- Put napkins in a napkin ring holder or wrap one around a vase to make a decorative accent.
- Napkin stacks with varying colors and designs create an atmosphere of fun and celebration.
- Napkins should be used in conjunction with table runners, place cards, and other table decorations to create an elegant and uniform look.
Also, you should think about incorporating additional bridal shower decorations, such as:
- Decorated in the bride's favorite colors, balloons, and streamers
- Arrangements of new flowers in clear glass jars or ceramic vases
- Posing aides for use in a photo booth
- Signs and buntings bearing the bride's name and/or wedding date
- Table numbers and place cards with a creative twist
Using these suggestions will help you throw a bridal shower that the bride will never forget!
Some essential bridal shower supplies are:
- table linen designs
- party favors
- tableware or paper plates
- team bride banner
- note cards
- gift bags
For a greenery bridal shower, our garland tablecloth and napkin designs are ideal.
Shop Other Popular Collections!
Bridal Shower Napkins FAQ
What are the different types of napkins?
Here are the main types of napkins:
- cocktail napkins
- luncheon napkins
- dinner napkins
- beverage napkins
- bistro napkins
What can you use instead of cloth napkins?
Paper guest towels and hand towels are common replacements for cloth napkins. Disposable "guest towels," which are larger and more sturdy than paper napkins, are available in a wide range of styles, colors, and designs.
Cloth napkins, on the other hand, are the best choice. They're a more eco-friendly choice than one-time-use paper products, and they lend a sense of class to any meal. What's more, they come in a wide range of hues, prints, and materials, making them adaptable to any aesthetic or event. Cloth napkins are the best option for people who want to dress up their dining experience, although paper guest towels and guest towels have their uses.
Where can you use your bridal shower decoration?
You may get your money's worth out of the decorations you buy for a bridal shower by reusing them at other events. Some instances are as follows:
Several of the decorations used at the bridal shower can be reused at the reception, including the table runners, centerpieces, and even the napkins.
- If the bride and groom have not yet celebrated their engagement, an engagement party is a great opportunity to recycle some of the decorations from the bridal shower.
- The couple's anniversary party may be another opportunity to use the decorations again in the future, depending on their style.
- Other festive events: the decorations can be reused for future events like big birthdays or baby showers if they are of a timeless or adaptable style.
- Use the same decor for a bachelorette party.
- Save money on wedding decor by reusing some or all or your decorations for a wedding party, rehearsal dinner, or wedding reception.
Spend your money wisely on high-quality decorations that can be used for more than one event to get the most for your money and keep your guests happy year after year.
Can you host a bridal shower wedding?
The bridal shower should take place at least two months before the wedding reception. So, having both parties together is not such a good idea.
Are disposable paper napkins good for a wedding reception?
Paper napkins can be a good idea for the wedding party, but cloth napkins are a better investment, as you can wash them and use them for many seasons and events. Take a look at our wide selection of wedding napkins to find the pattern that matches your style.
Can you have a bridal shower engagement party?
An engagement party celebrates the couple, while a bridal shower celebrates the future bride. They are typically separate events.
What is a wedding shower?
A wedding shower is a party for both the bride and the groom thrown by a group of their closest friends or family members.
Do you offer personalized baby shower napkins?
We don’t offer personalized napkins, tablecloths, or runners. Instead, we offer a large array of fun baby shower napkin designs perfect for boys or girls.