Complement your holiday tables with these tablecloths. Round, square, and rectangular tablecloths for the holiday season.
Shop Holiday Tablecloths
Holiday Tablecloth Patterns
Whether you’re looking for the perfect table cover for Easter, Hanukkah, St. Patrick’s Day, or any other holiday, we have a design you’ll love. From solid color to printed tablecloths, we will decorate your kitchen dining, living room, or backyard tables.
Check out these classic holiday table decor ideas:
- Classic Christmas. A Christmas tablecloth in red and green buffalo plaid with a white lace table runner and matching napkins. For a festive touch, use evergreen branches or holly as a centerpiece.
- Beautiful winter wonderland. Silver or white floral tablecloth with a matching runner and napkins. For an understated yet elegant look, pair with silver or white charger plates and simple white taper candles.
- Holiday rustic charm. A brown or green buffalo plaid tablecloth with a red or green table runner. For a cozy touch, use natural elements such as pinecones, berries, or twigs in a centerpiece.
- Traditional elegance. A white lace tablecloth with lace napkins for classic elegance. For a pop of color, incorporate red or green accents into your centerpiece or place settings.
- Festive florals. Floral tablecloths in red or green, with a coordinating table runner and napkins. To add a touch of glitz to your table, use metallic gold or silver accents in your place settings or centerpiece.
Holiday Tablecloth Shapes
We provide a range of tablecloths for your holiday tables. Our square, round, and rectangular tablecloths have fun and stylish designs you’ll love.
Our square tablecloths are versatile and can be used all year. They can be used in a variety of ways to create a unique and personalized environment that complements your holiday decorations.
Here are some ideas for using square tablecloths as holiday decorations:
- Layering. To create a unique and eye-catching look, layer a holiday table runner over a square tablecloth. A red buffalo plaid tablecloth layered with a white lace runner, for example, can create a cozy yet elegant setting for your holiday meal.
- Patterns. To create a festive look for your table, use a square tablecloth with a bold pattern, such as snowflakes or candy canes. To create a unified look, pair it with solid-colored napkins and coordinating table runners.
- Color blocking. To achieve a color-blocked effect, combine a solid-colored square tablecloth and a runner. A red table runner paired with a green tablecloth, for example, can create a traditional holiday color scheme.
- Napkin folding. Add a touch of elegance to your holiday table setting by folding holiday napkins in unusual ways. The "diamond" napkin fold is a simple and classic napkin fold that can create a diamond-shaped pocket for utensils or a festive sprig of greenery.
- Centerpieces. Make a centerpiece out of the center of the square tablecloth. Traditional holiday centerpieces, such as a vase of poinsettias or a bowl of ornaments, can be used, or you can get creative with a DIY centerpiece made from pinecones, twigs, and candles.
To help you choose the right napkin set, we’ve compiled the best napkins for every occasion into one article. Take a look!
Our round tablecloths can help make your holiday decor a success.
Here are some table decor ideas for holidays using round tablecloths:
- Classic and cozy. Red plaid tablecloth with white napkins and a few greenery accents (such as a sprig of holly or pine) as a simple centerpiece. This decoration is ideal for a relaxed family gathering or a cozy holiday kitchen brunch.
- Winter white. For a holiday dinner party, a crisp white tablecloth paired with silver or gold napkins and metallic accents (such as silver or gold charger plates, candle holders, or table decor) creates an elegant and timeless look.
- Rustic charm. In a rustic or farmhouse-style kitchen, a plaid table cloth in earthy tones (such as brown, green, or beige) paired with cloth napkins and natural accents (such as pinecones, twigs, or dried flowers) creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for a holiday meal.
- Modern twist. A contemporary and stylish look for a holiday gathering is created by a black and white table cloth paired with red napkins and simple white or silver table decor (such as geometric candle holders or vases).
- Simple elegance: For a holiday dinner party, a solid-colored round tablecloth in a rich jewel tone (such as deep red, emerald green, or sapphire blue) paired with matching napkins and simple white or gold table decor (such as taper candles or small votives) creates a luxurious and sophisticated look.
Not sure which table runner to choose? Take a look at our guide for choosing the best table runner for every season and occasion.
Our rectangle tablecloth collection features some stunning designs that will elevate your rectangular tables. By combining them with cloth napkins and runners, you can create an eye-catching and unified design that will have your guests looking twice.
Here are a few ideas for using rectangular tablecloths in different layouts and combinations to create stunning table decor:
- Simple and elegant. A neutral-colored tablecloth (such as gray or beige) paired with red or green napkins and simple white or silver decor table (such as taper candles or small votives) creates a minimalist and sophisticated look for a holiday dinner party.
- Rustic charm. A farmhouse tablecloth in earthy tones (such as brown, green, or beige) paired with coordinating Christmas placemats and napkins creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for a holiday meal in a rustic or farmhouse-style kitchen.
- Glamorous sparkle. A gold or silver tablecloth paired with metallic napkin rings and table decor (such as glittery ornaments or shimmering candle holders) creates a dazzling and luxurious look for a holiday gathering.
- Festive fun. A red or green tablecloth with whimsical Christmas-themed decor (such as Santa Claus or Christmas ornaments) and playful napkins with patterns or prints adds a festive touch to your kitchen decor.
- Elegant accents. For a holiday dinner party, a jacquard tablecloth paired with napkins in a rich jewel tone (such as emerald green or ruby red) and decorative table decor (such as crystal or glass candle holders) creates an elegant and sophisticated look.
More Holiday Table Decoration Ideas
The holiday season is a time of warmth, joy, and gathering with family and friends. Adding a touch of holiday decor to your table can make your celebration even more special, whether you're hosting a cozy family dinner or a festive party.
We've gathered some holiday decoration ideas in this section to help you create a beautiful and welcoming environment for your guests. From classic Christmas plaid to Hanukkah symbols to cheerful Easter pastels, these ideas will inspire you to get creative with your table linens, napkins, and decor.
Consider the following holiday decoration ideas:
- Classic plaid Christmas. Adopt a traditional holiday look with a red and green plaid tablecloth and some plaid napkins. A set of holiday-themed napkin rings and some simple centerpieces made of evergreen branches or pinecones will add some festive flair.
- Easter tablecloth. Bring in the new season with a pastel-colored tablecloth in pink, blue, or green. For a fresh and inviting look, pair some charming Easter-themed napkins with a playful pattern with some delicate floral centerpieces.
- Xmas holiday cheer: Add some holiday cheer to your home with a red or green Christmas holiday designs. Combine with matching napkins and festive holiday decor accents such as a miniature Christmas tree or a bowl of colorful ornaments.
- Festive Hanukkah. Celebrate the Festival of Lights with a deep blue or silver tablecloth and elegant white napkins. To finish the look, add some festive accents like a Menorah centerpiece and a scattering of blue and silver confetti.
- Romantic Valentine's Day. Use a pink or red tablecloth and a Valentine’s Day napkin set to create a romantic atmosphere. Set the mood for a special Valentine's Day dinner with rose petals, candles, and other romantic decor elements.
- Thanksgiving warmth. A tablecloth in rich, earthy hues like brown, orange, and gold will help you embrace the warm and cozy feel of autumn. For a charming and inviting look, pair with rustic-inspired napkins and autumn-themed centerpieces like pumpkins or gourds.
- St. Patrick's Day luck. Bring the luck of the Irish to your table with a green tablecloth and matching napkins. To complete the festive look, add some shamrock-shaped napkin rings and some whimsical St. Patrick's Day decor accents like a leprechaun hat or a pot of gold.
- Christmas decor magic. Use festive Christmas table linens and decor to create a magical holiday atmosphere. Pair a classic white tablecloth with elegant green and gold napkins, and decorate your table with shimmering ornaments, twinkling lights, and other sparkling accents.
With so many tablecloths available, choosing just one could be a tough job. Don’t worry—our article about the best tablecloths will make your job much easier.
Shop Other Popular Collections!
Holiday Table Cloths FAQ
What can I use instead of tablecloths?
While there are many ways to decorate your table, nothing beats the look and feel of a quality tablecloth. However, if you are in a pinch, you can use kitchen towels as a temporary substitute. Just keep in mind that kitchen towels are not designed to fit a table like a tablecloth and may not provide the same level of protection. Furthermore, kitchen towels may not be as elegant or fashionable as a proper tablecloth.
If you want a long-term solution, investing in a high-quality tablecloth is always a good idea for both functionality and style.
Are linen tablecloths and runners durable?
Linen table runners and tablecloths are known for their natural elegance and beauty. In terms of durability, cotton tablecloths are generally regarded as the superior option.
Cotton is more resistant to wrinkles, shrinking, and damage from stains and spills than linen is. Also, washing and ironing linen requires special care, which can add to the cost of keeping linen in good shape. Cotton, on the other hand, is typically more durable, easier to clean, and able to withstand regular use and laundering without degrading.
Are polyester or vinyl tablecloths better?
Polyester tablecloths are generally thought to be superior to vinyl tablecloths. While vinyl is more spill and stain resistant, polyester is more durable, easy to clean, and will not crack or tear with regular use. In addition, polyester tablecloths are available in a greater range of colors and patterns, making them a more adaptable option for any event.
Is cotton linen good?
Cotton linen is a popular and high-quality material used for bedding essentials like sheets, pillowcases, and duvet covers. It is soft and comfortable, as well as durable, machine washable, and simple to care for. Cotton linen is also very breathable, making it an excellent choice for all-year use.
What kind of fabric is organic cotton?
Organic cotton is cotton that has been grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers. It is grown using farming methods that are sustainable and good for the environment. This makes it a popular choice for people who want to help the environment.
Organic cotton is a versatile fabric that can be used to make window curtains, bath towels, beach towels and door mats, among other things. It is known for being soft, long-lasting, and good at soaking up moisture, which makes it a great choice for bath towels and other absorbent items. Organic cotton is also naturally hypoallergenic, making it an excellent choice for people with sensitive skin or allergies.